Sunday, November 30, 2014

Week 9

Week 9

This week I was doing a charity event through Pepsicola in Chicago and was not able to instruct my class. Instead I needed to prepare the class and ensure the instructor that was going to teach my class was set to. I had sent the other instructor the lesson that needed to be taught as well as dropped off a stack of quizzes that needed to be taken by the students. I also explained what was my grading criteria for the presentations. One of my students was also doing to speech at a ceremony for Veterans day the following week so she needed to first present it to the class.

I also missed the Leadership Lab that week because I was at the charity event. The students did pugil bouts. This is where they spar with pugil sticks. They wear protective gear and the sticks are padded. They were able to call out each other and spar.
Here is a example of what Pugil sticks looks like.

No comments:

Post a Comment