Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Week 2

Week 2

Introduction

My name is Jeffrey Cristel, I am a Drill Sargent in the United States Army Reserve. I transferred to Loyola last year as a History major. My internship that I will be participating in Fall 2014 is through the Loyola ROTC program. I will be instructing the 200 level Military Science course for the rest of the semester. There are two classes, one consisting of students from North Park University and the other class is made up of Loyola students. The course consists of several areas related to the military such as history, drill and ceremony as well as basic soldier skills. I will also assist in there leadership labs, which are conducted every week that all the cadets participate in. In addition to teaching the class, I will be assisting in several other ROTC events throughout the semester as they occur.
I'm ensuring the senior cadets are properly instructing the freshman in basic Drill and Ceremony.



No comments:

Post a Comment